Thursday, June 17, 2010

Benefit Bad Gal Plum mascara review and neutral EOTD



Benefit Bad Gal lash has a bad rep. But I personally like it. It gives your lashes a nice natural fullness, and doesn't clump. It does flake a bit if you apply too much.

Bad Gal Plum is the same formula and wand as the original, but it is a nice deep aubergine color.
The effect doesn't show up as much when you put it on your lashes, it looks like a dark blackened brown, but you will notice the purple tone in sunlight.

swatch of bad gal plum smudged to show actual color:



My EOTD: NARS night sun, MAC 100 strokes, MAC Vanilla pigment

I found that it really made my green eyes stand out, more than regular mascara.

Overall, I'd suggest checking this out, but you can get a similar effect using one of Almay's colored mascaras for half the price.

repurchase? maybe, if I am feeling frivolous.

price: $22 CAD

rating: 4/5

No comments: