Friday, August 13, 2010

NARS sugarland eyeshadow duo photos & swatches

Sugarland, you are so sweet! So pretty and shimmery and candy-like.
I love this, I lemmed it for 6 months before finally I was able to swap for it - thanks so much to her, a real doll - anyways I didn't realize it is super extremely warm toned.
At least on me, the light bronze turned really orange, and the pink/purple/gold shimmer side turned really light warm pink.
Don't get me wrong, I still loved it, and it looked smashing over MAC indianwood paint pot, or even better over rubenesque...but I looked like I had been crying or something no matter how I wore it. Just way too red toned on me.



Both colors are very shimmery, and a good sticky base is needed for the colors to stick well and pop. I used it over Fyrrinae pixie epoxy and it worked really well.



It really is gorgeous!

PRO-PRIME

No comments: