Saturday, September 25, 2010

Essie Sew Psyched nail polish photos & swatches


This color is so hot for fall. I didn't know if I'd like it or not, since it's kinda 'blah' but it's definitely growing on me.
Oddly, in the bottle it looks almost shimmery, but when applied it's somewhere between a cream and a suede. I used seche vite on top, so it added a bit of glossiness.
In outdoor light it looks very grey with a hint of khaki. And indoor, it looks more like an army green color. Tres cool! Oh I almost forgot to mention, I haven't seen a color like this, ever. I mean I'm sure there are similar ones out there, but a dupe? I don't think so. Good luck frankening!

I know my cuticles look really raggedy, that's what happens when you have OCD and you need to wash your hands all day. No cuticle oil can save the dryness : (

No comments: