Monday, September 20, 2010

NARS day and night palette 9949 swatches & photos

This palette was released in 2009, a Sephora exclusive. EDIT: For a limited time this palette is still available on the here on The Official Site of NARS Cosmetics. It retailed for $50 USD and is now upwards of $70 on Ebay. bah.
The colors range from very warm to very cool. I personally think it is the perfect day to night palette. However I tend to wear heavier 'night' makeup during the day so it is not getting too much use from me.

swatches:
Left to right: Abyssinia, sugarland, fathom, cleo, underworld, night breed.

Here I used underworld as a liner. I didn't like it much. It turned an almost purpley blue on me.

In this look I used cleo on the lid, sugarland above the lid, underworld & night breed in the crease and of course Abyssinia to highlight. I really liked this. I adore contrasting cool colors with a dash of warmth; it makes everything 'pop' more.




No comments: