Saturday, October 23, 2010

Annabelle smudgeliner swatches

Pictured: armour & oh my goth!

I love eyeliner (in case you hadn't noticed - haha) and Annabelle smudgeliners are one of my favorites.
They are comparable to Urban Decay's 24/7 liners, in that they don't smudge or move at all after they have set. But they are not so good on the waterline. They really don't like to stay on the waterline at all, it will not even stay for more than a second, but they sit well on the lash line. So what I'm trying to say is that they work exceptionally well for outlining the eye, and even good for tight-lining, but they are not meant for the waterline.
Annabelle has another pencil called smoothliner that work really well on the waterline.


Swatches left to right:
armour, electric sapphire, limette, vortex violet, purple storm, oh my goth!, rich chocolate, wired, sea green
I smudged oh my goth and rich chocolate before they 'set'.The smudger on the end of the pencil is pretty handy.
Just to give you an idea of their staying power I washed my hands twice before I did these swatches! I did these swatches yesterday and even today after repetitive hand washing and a shower I can still see remnants of them! They really do stay.

If you like Clinique kohl shapers, you will definitely love these. They act exactly the same, only Annabelle has a much nicer color selection. There are still 4 or so I didn't swatch (a gold, silver, light blue, deep green).

These are available in Canada where Annabelle is sold. They retail for around $8-10 depending on where you buy them.

No comments: