Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MAC bling black glimmerglass photos and swatches

I have another obsession to admit, that is grey & black toned lip gloss. I just like the way they look on me. Bling black was released October 2009 with MAC style black collection. It is the only gloss that really caught my eye. It's a very light grey with loads of golden shimmer. Pretty unique, yes.


The sad part is that it goes on pretty clear. I wish it was just a bit more pigmented. It looks nice over nude lipstick though. I'd have to admit that I like NARS moon fleet lip gloss better than this. The shimmer in it is more pronounced and denser (see pictures of moon fleet here)

bling black over natural lips:
bling black over nude lipstick:

I wish I had gotten the other two glosses from this collection, black fire and blackware. I seem to go through these kind of glosses quick. Because they are so sheer they compliment a lot of different lip looks.

No comments: