Saturday, October 9, 2010

NARS night porter eyeshadow photos & swatches plus smokey green slytherin EOTD



NARS night porter is any slytherin' gal's best friend. Black with green pearly shimmer, it is definitely not for those who don't like to experiment.

I mentioned in my earlier post (here) about MAC she who dares mineralized Eyeshadow (green side) being a night porter dupe. It is quite similar, but night porter is definitely darker and less shimmery.

Here is night porter on the lid:

Here is she who dares on the lid:Night porter dry:

If you read my post about NARS night series Eyeshadow, (here) you already know that the best way to wear them is wet. Just spritz your brush with some Evian facial spray and voila!

Swatched wet:

This is my smoky green slytherin EOTD, it's not the most subtle look, but if you are looking for an idea of what to wear to the new Harry Potter movie coming out next month you might be inspired ; )
can you tell I'm a fan?

Breakdown of eye stuff I used:

-MAC bare study paint pot
-NARS night porter Eyeshadow all over lid (wet)
-MAC true chartreuse pigment in the crease
-The body shop emerald shimmer Eyeshadow on inner corner and brow bone
-Maybelline the falsies mascara


2 comments:

All About Paranormal said...

Usually Nars eye shadows are in black pack and i notice yours is in white pack? is that a tester or a sample?

makeuptemple
www.makeuptemple.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hello Enchantress,
great question. It's not a tester or a sample. I depotted my shattered night porter eyeshadow from my last dance 1 palette and moved it into an empty eyeshadow compact to repress it. I then used a NARS plastic insert as a label on top of it.