Saturday, October 16, 2010

NARS Tokyo Duo photos, swatches and pin up EOTD

Tokyo Duo Eyeshadow
dissapointed me. I thought it would be a lot more shimmery. It's actually quite a boring duo.


The colors are very muted and they lean towards matte if anything. There is very tiny shimmer, but it's hardly noticeable.

These colors are very easy to dupe
The only way I could see myself wearing this duo was for a pin up-type look. I tend to rely on it most days when I'm in a rush since it's so easy to do and it's classic!


I used the pearl/silver color all over the lid and onto the brow bone, and contoured the socket with the grey/purple color. Then of course added some eyeliner and mascara and finished with some sparkly NARS night snow eyeshadow to highlight.




Shop NARS Cosmetics

No comments: