Sunday, November 28, 2010

Revlon super lusterous lipgloss peach petal photos and swatches



This is my new favorite nude gloss!
Peach petal is a perfect neutral color that doesn't turn orange or any odd undertone. It's glossy consistency allows the pink of my lips to show through just a bit, so I don't look like a corpse.

It's a wonderful creamy texture, not too thick or thin. It's opaque enough to add color, but it doesn't completely white out my lips.



When I first swatched this, it reminded me of one of my all time favorite nude glosses - NARS chelsea girls lip lacquer.
Chelsea girls is also a neutral nude color, just about a shade darker than peach petal.
On the lips both colors are very similar, and give the same creamy glossy nude lip effect.

Peach petal swatch comparison Chelsea girls:

I think it's a pretty close dupe!

NARS Cosmetics Summer Collection 2010

No comments: