Saturday, November 20, 2010

trash review: MAC Internationalist Dazzleglass photos and swatches

My very first trash review!
This is the latest product I've completely used up, and have already taken it to MAC along with 5 other empties (mainly depotted lipsticks and eyeshadows) for the back 2 MAC recycling program.
This has got to be one of my favorite lipglosses of all time.
Internationalist is a medium rosy pink with these absolutely gorgeous blue sparkles.

I'm very sad, the blue sparklies just refused to show up in these photos.

After the gloss wears off, the blue sparkles stay on practically all day!
The main reason I adore this color is because it brightens up my face and the sparkles just put me in a good mood. Maybe I'm a bit weird.
I really like MAC dazzleglasses in general, I own about 10 of them. I don't find them to be quite as sticky as regular lipglass, and of course the multidimensional sparkles make them really unique. They are on the pricey side for a gloss, but I like to indulge every once and a while.
The vanilla scent of all MAC lip products is really nice.
If you don't have any yet than I suggest you try internationalist dazzleglass, since MAC has made this one of their permanent colors in the line.

Repurchase? yes

Price: $21 CAD

Rating: 5/5

No comments: