Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bourjois blush sienne photos, swatches and FOTD

I am loving Bourjois little blush pots more and more lately. They are so pigmented and always go on nice and smooth.
Sienne is more of a bronzer than a blush. It's matte and silky, with a very natural finish.

This time of year when my skin is at it's palest I need some sunny color to liven myself up a bit, and avoid looking like a vampire.
Sienne is a great color for this, it's a warm terracotta brown that looks surprisingly natural on. It's much warmer than NARS ninotchka or zen which are my usual 'go to' neutral blushers.

It's quite matte so I like to add a highlighter over top of it. To highlight my cheekbones I usually use Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Sunbaked bronzer in Pure Shimmer, which is a light champagne color.

Sienne gives a warm healthy glow to my skin. FOTD :

side view:

What's your favorite bronzer? I don't own very many but I would like to try more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"sol" - well, I also love bourjois blushes and own severals (lune d'or, rose de jaspe, rose eclat and brun cuivre). they cost here only 8 EUR and the quality is great. I also had sienna (this was my first B-blush) but I gave it to my friend, but now when I see how nice it looks when blended good I must repurchase one pot again:-)