Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MAC bite of an apple blush photos and swatches

Why oh why is the Evil Queen so popular? I guess she is the fairest of them all!
Bite of an apple blush was released October 2010 with MAC's venomous villains.
Maybe you're sick of all the villain talk, but I am still in love with most of the collection!
Bite of an apple is perhaps the most raved about and popular item from the entire line. I just don't understand why.
It's a bright coral leaning red, and is absolutely matte in finish. I don't really like matte blush, especially in bright colors.
I guess MAC hasn't put out a color like this in a while. I can't think of any dupes at all, perhaps that's why it's so sought after.
Wearing bite of an apple, applied VERY lightly, because it looked way too bright on me
I personally don't find this to be the most flattering color for fair skin as it can make you look like a clown. I do think that it would look gorgeous on those who are NC25 (medium skin tone) and darker.

I think this blush is really over hyped, but it is quite a unique color. Do you think that it's worth all the hype?

No comments: