Thursday, December 16, 2010

MAC oh so fair beauty powder photos and swatches

Ah, finally I have completed my collection of all 3 limited edition beauty powders from MAC's Venomous Villains. Oh so fair is nice, but I have to say my favorite of the 3 is briar rose! I use it all the time.
See my swatches of briar rose beauty powder here, and her own devices beauty powder here.

Oh so fair is a really pretty light pink. It gives a very soft flushed cheek look, but it is quite pigmented and you can layer it if you want more pop of color.
It has the same lovely 'glow' effect as MAC's other beauty powders, with very subtle pearly particles that enhance the look of your skin.

To be honest, I don't see anything overly special about this color. Of course it's pretty, but I also think it's quite easily dupable. I will do have to do some swatch comparisons when I get the chance.

Wearing oh so fair beauty powder:

If you missed out on oh so fair, check out MAC's hark the heraldry face kit from the tartan tale collection. It includes the exact same oh so fair beauty powder, along with two other blushes in plum foolery and dame. It's still available here on MAC cosmetics website!

I cannot wait for MAC to release more beauty powders, I'm loving them a lot lately.
What is your favorite beauty powder from MAC?

No comments: