Monday, December 20, 2010

NARS Emmanuelle eyeshadow photos, swatches and EOTD

I admit I don't wear red eyeshadow very often, but sometimes I like to and it is hard to find a true red color. NARS Emanuelle is described as 'coral with shimmer', but really, it shows up red my dears.
It's quite gorgeous and unique. I thought it was discontinued but it is still available at NARS Cosmetics. It is listed in the vintage section, which means that there are limited quantities.

Emanuelle is very pigmented, and the shimmer is very fine and not chunky. It's a very bold color that really makes a statement.


my EOTD wearing Emanuelle, breakdown at the bottom:




All products used:
- MAC paint bare canvas
- NARS Emanuelle all over lid
- MAC B-rich eyeshadow above crease
- NARS All about eve to blend
- Amuse black liquid eyeliner on top lash line
- NARS mascara black orchid on top & bottom lashes

No comments: