Sunday, December 5, 2010

NOTD MAC mean and green nail polish

MAC mean & green was released with the venomous villains collection for fall 2010. Another one of the duo chrome polishes, it changes colors depending on the light.

Lovely color, truly gorgeous. But I am slightly disappointed in the performance of this nail polish.
I used three coats, and even then it still was quite sheer and slightly streaky. It definitely could have used a fourth coat. It would work even better over a black base polish.
It also chipped the day after I applied, which really made me wonder if the Orly space cadet dupe is better wearing than this. Space cadet is literally the same color.


Mean and green shifts from dark green to purple, then from gold to pink when put up to the light. I really love this color.

No comments: