Friday, January 21, 2011

MAC frankly fresh lipglass photos and swatches

I've been wearing a lot of peach colors lately, subconsciously thinking warmer toned colors will warm me up in this freezing cold weather!
Frankly fresh was released with MAC's liberty of London collection spring 2010, and was meant to compliment peachstock lipstick.
I found peachstock too orange on me, but frankly fresh is the perfect peach color - ever.

It's a shame this is limited edition, I must hunt down something similar in MAC's permanent line.


This color goes with everything. It's just great to have when I can't decide what color to put on my lips.

What's your favorite peach colored lipgloss?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this color is perfect, it is just what I like, so natural and absolutely everyday's choice. by the way, regards from bosnia and herzegovina