Monday, February 14, 2011

NARS orgasm illuminator photos, swatches and FOTD

I'm on the slow boat and didn't try the NARS orgasm illuminator when it first came out. I did try it recently and was pretty underwhelmed. I whipped it out today and tried to make it work.

It looks so nice in the bottle, and dabbed on my arm:

And then I blended it..
Um where did the prettiness go? It looks like a super light liquid shimmery bronzer I can get from bonne bell.

Wearing orgasm illuminator on my cheeks:

It did add some light reflecting pigments to my cheeks but all in all it really didn't impress me. It kind of made me look greasy.
I thought I'd get some nice color from it since I'm so pale but it really refused to show up the way I wanted it to. It's not light enough to highlight and it's not dark enough to be a blush, so I have no use for this product.

Have you tried the illuminator? did it work for you?

No comments: