Friday, February 4, 2011

trash review: Benefit speed brow

The latest product on my stash I've used up is Benefit speed brow. I don't use too many Benefit products since I find the line overpriced and a little gimmicky but I do like the items they offer for eyebrows!

Speed brow wand:
The actual package is tiny, like a mini mascara. The wand is also like a mini mascara wand. So basically, it's brow gel in a mini mascara tube.

swatch:
The color is very sheer and natural looking, making this a great choice for many different hair colors. It has a gel-like consistency that dries to a firm finish. It really holds your brows in place.

My brows before (nothing on them) :

My brows after using speed brow:
This is not a bad product. I like that it is so quick and easy to use. I wish that the color was a little bit more pigmented to help fill in sparse areas. It doesn't help with that.
It does allow you to shape your brows and get them to look neat for the day. That I like.
I used this up within 2 months of daily use. That is the fastest I've ever gone through a brow product! Considering you don't get very much to begin with, I think that it's overpriced. I am going to hunt for something similar, only cheaper!

Repurchase? No, maybe if it came with twice the amount of product.

Price: $21 CAD

Rating: 3/5

No comments: