Saturday, March 5, 2011

NOTD: OPI I'd like to thank...

What a crazy week, wow. I wish I had more time to blog! It's my relaxation time. Anyways, this color caught my eye when I was shopping for 'dusties'. I'm sure it's long been discontinued.
I'd like to thank is a very mellow duochrome, but it really does shift some pretty colors.

The base is a warm bronze with a rosy pink duochrome. It's not overly dramatic. Laced through are some silver sparkles that shift to green -yes green- in different light. pretty cool.

You can sort of see the silver/green sparkle in the bottle:
It's sort of boring, sort of neat. I don't like it on my skin tone so I gave it away.

I have many posts in draft right now, trying to work on them a little at a time. Hopefully soon I will be posting much more frequently!

No comments: