Thursday, April 14, 2011

NOTD: crazy zebra mani using sally hansen lickety-split lime



I was daydreaming about how well purple and lime green go together the other day.. then I had a creative surge of energy and the crazy zebra design was born.

I didn't have a lime nailpolish in my stash (gasp!) so the hunt was on for a decent one.
It had to be a fast dry to use with KONAD, so my options were slightly limited.
I really wanted to get Revlon's new scented top speed super bright chartreuse color but it was all gone :(


I settled for SH insta-dry in lickety-split lime and it turned out alright. I don't think I would ever use it on it's own for a full mani. Maybe a pedi?
Also, I wanted to mention that SH Insta-dry polish works great for KONAD stamping!

The purple color is sally Hansen hard as nails Violette (super old color!) and I used KONAD image plate M57 for the zebra pattern.

Do you have any ideas for a crazy creative manicure? share!

No comments: