Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy NOTD: OPI skull and glossbones

Why so happy? Because I've finally, after searching for over a year, found the perfect grey creme nail polish!
If you have seen my other NOTD posts you might have noticed me ranting about grey polishes always turning blue, purple or corpse toned on me.
I have laid to rest my search.

Skull and glossbones is from OPI's new pirates of the Caribbean collection. I picked up 3 other colors too (including silver shatter) because I really these odd dirty colors ;)

Skull and glossbones is a perfect mix of white grey and beige. No ugly green, purple blue or yellow undertones to be seen. It's a true ghostly grey.

For my pale friends I have to say that you need to check out the OPI pirates collection. Most of the colors look smashing against pale skin tones!

1 comment:

rebeca.cd said...

That's a cute color (^_^)