Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kat Von D celebutard lipstick photos and swatches

Kat Von D lipsticks are really nice. The colors are pigmented and they are not at all dry feeling on the lips. They last a decent amount of time through the day too.

Celebutard is a light peach pink nude. It's got enough peach in it so that it doesn't make my face look washed out. I reach for this when I do a dark smokey eye.
The finish is matte, and it can exaggerate dry lips so I'd recommend wearing a balm underneath.

Swatches of celebutard:


My lips are really dry and chapped lately so please excuse the ugly lip swatches!


Do I think the $20 price tag is worth it? Yes. I do wish these lipsticks had a vanilla scent or something like MAC, they are fragrance free as far as I can tell.
I adore creamy textured lipsticks, so these are an instant favorite. Of course the pretty packaging is an added bonus too.
Next I want to get lovecraft! Such a great name.

Have you tried any Kat Von D lipsticks? There aren't too many online swatches so I would love some recommendations.

4 comments:

Hadia said...

I love this colour but not sure if it will suit my skin tone.

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

This l/s was made for you!

Audrey Redman said...

I was looking at this, when I swatched it on my hand in store it looked almost yellow though! I have very pink undertones and have to be careful with more nude lipsticks - do you think this colour would work for something with a cooler skin tone?

Unknown said...

Hi Audrey, I think that celebutard is peach/pink based. I think it would look great on you.
There is another KVD nude 'agatha' that one is very orange/yellow (eep!) I say go for celebutard- ask to try it on if you aren't sure! :)