Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Urban Decay jailbait lipstick photos and swatches

Urban Decay lipsticks rock my socks. I love them. I've read a lot of bad stuff about the scent/taste but I don't have a problem with it at all. I find they smell like burnt sugar, sort of sweet.
Jailbait is a very warm nude color. It has a slight orange peach undertone to it. It's very pretty but if you are cool toned it might look slightly too warm.

Wearing jailbait:


I definitely think that these lipsticks are worth the $22. They are nicely pigmented, not drying, somewhat hydrating and they last a while on the lips.
I adore the tube design as well, the knife -although kind of odd to be on a lipstick container- is sort of unique and daring.

Have you tried Urban Decay lipstick? What's your favorite color? I really want to get oil slick myself.

1 comment:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Ooh I would love to try Oil Slick as well! This one looks really nice for a nude, I've never tried their lipsticks but I will someday!