Friday, July 8, 2011

Kat Von D true love palette EOTD

I had a lot of EOTD pic's I did with this palette saved on my computer, but they somehow got deleted. I only managed to find one look that I did- and I can't even remember exactly which colors I used. oops!

I really like this palette, but I don't love it. I'm not really a fan of purples, but if you like them then I'd say you need to get it.
There are four different purple shades (including a white/purple duochrome) and some really pretty neutrals (which I tend to go for).

What I use most and adore about this palette is the cream eyeshadow! It's called benji and it's this awesome warm toned coppery color. I am sad because it's just starting to dry out and I need to find something that's similar to it. Any reccomendations?

Here is my EOTD using Benji and some of the purples:





I guess I love the copper color because it really seems to make the green in my eyes stand out.
Help me find a replacement!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really pretty with the gold around the eye... beautiful make up.
Nemo
http://decemberwings.blogspot.com/

Icequeen81 said...

I agree

Unknown said...

Thank you loves!!

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

WHOA this is so intense and gorgeous!

gang tutorial said...

I liked your blog a friend

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I have this palette as well and I love it! I really enjoy the look you did with it, it's totally different than what I ever come up with!

Unknown said...

thank you all!!! ♥