Monday, August 29, 2011

NOTD: OPI I lily love you over suzi skis the pyrenees

Above: 2 coats OPI suzi skis the Pyrenees - deep smokey blackened teal

I got OPI I lily love you when it first came out with the nice stems collection for summer. This color is insane. The clear base is completely loaded with all different shapes and sizes of glitter and big flakies.

This is 2 coats of I lily love you layered over 2 coats of Suzi skis the Pyrenees:


Glitter overdose!

My camera sucks so the colors don't show up well, but within the glitters you can see practically every color of the rainbow. predominately blue, green, pink, yellow and orange.





I think that one coat of I lily love you would have been better than two, because all the glitter chunks started merging and getting slightly gnarled up. It looked very cosmic, in fact I named it 'cosmic insanity'.

I lily love you looks cool over other colors too. I first tried it over mermaids tear's (sea foam green/teal) and it turned a neat purple because of the pink jelly base. It's definitely a versatile polish, I'd love to do a matte look with it too.

This is a must have polish for glitter fans. It's the craziest glitter I've ever seen!

1 comment:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Neat polish! I love that chunky glitter!