Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sleek pan tao blush photos and FOTD

Sleek blushes rival the quality of NARS. They are super pigmented and come in a variety of bright and fun colors.
Pan Tao is a limited edition color from the Sleek avoir le peche collection for spring/summer 2011.

It looks super bright orange in the compact! It is truly a nice bright matte tangerine color.

It's very pigmented and a little goes a long way on fair skin! I find that when sheered out it makes the perfect peachy flush.

Wearing pan tao blush on my cheeks:

I love this blush because although it's bright it blends so nicely into the skin and makes my face look fresh and healthy.

I'm on the hunt for more sleek blush, I can't say enough good things about them! And for $6.50 a pop they can't be beat. Sadly sleek is only sold in the UK, but can easily be found on eBay.

1 comment:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I agree, for $6.50 this looks like it is of great quality. I wish we had Sleek in Canada because it's so low priced but still awesome.