Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sleek oh so special palette photos and EOTD's

If you ever have the chance, I'd say grab this palette!
It is versatile, and very unique. It has a range of mattes and shimmers that would look great on any skin tone or eye color. The colors are both warm and cool, and the quality is super.

I have 4 Sleek palettes now and I reach for this one the most. It's just fun to play with too.

Here are my EOTD's to show you the different sorts of looks you can create with this:

Smoky neutral matte eye:




Shimmering golden smoky eye:



I always feel confident wearing the colors in this palette.
This is one of those products I can see myself completely using up and repurchasing again and again.

You can expect more posts about sleek products soon! I have a bunch of blush swatches and more eyeshadow palettes to share.

On a side note, I just realized the Sleek website ships to the US and Canada! Excellent :)

Have you tried any sleek products? Did you like them?

4 comments:

Sherry B. said...

Love the second look! I wish I had this palette.

Sarah said...

Ooh, I haven't seen these palettes anywhere, now I'm going to have to hunt them down! They looks you did with them are fabulous!

Unknown said...

Thanks Sherri! it's still available on the Sleek site.

Sari - thanks so much :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Gorgeous looks, I love the look of this palette!