Saturday, December 1, 2012

NOTD: Chanel nails

 This is week 2 in nail polish Canada's holiday nail art challenge. This weeks theme is gifts.

I decided to do a mani using the Chanel logo because all I want for Christmas this year is Chanel notorious sculpting veil <3 br="br">




I used sinful colors 'you just wait' (love this color!) as a base on all except the middle finger which I used MAC lacquer in endless night. Then I applied Icing's dark magic to the tips (horribly because the tape I used didn't work properly) and added on some purple gems stones to make it look more glam.

I had a few mishaps with this mani and I sort of gave up on it, so it's not my best, but I thought the idea was cool :) If you like this mani you can vote for me here in the challenge.

Dear Santa - please bring me Chanel notorious for X-mas that is all. Thank you.


No comments: